Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our internet site.
The word 'us' or 'we' is used to designate the site operator . The expression 'you' designates the user or viewer of the web site.
The usage of this web site is ruled by the following terms:
- The content on the pages on this web site is good for your overall knowledge and use exclusively. It is susceptible to alteration with out notification.
- Neither our company nor any third parties present any warranty or guarantees about the accuracy, timeliness, effectiveness, comprehensiveness or appropriateness of the details and resources identified or presented on this site for any particular reason. You accept that this kind of data and products may possibly have inaccuracies or mistakes and we expressly leave out accountability for any of these inaccuracies or faults to the highest amount authorized by law.
- Your usage of any data or supplies on this web site is wholly at your own risk, for which we shall not be accountable. It should be your own responsibility to ensure that any items, opinions or details accessible by way of this web site satisfy your specific needs.
- This internet site incorporates content that is written by or licensed to us. These components consists of, but isn't limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is not allowed apart from in accordance with the copyright statement, which forms part of our conditions and terms.
- All copyright marks reproduced in this internet site which aren't the property of, or registered to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unsanctioned utilization of this website may possibly cause claims for damages and/or be against the law.
- Occasionally this site may also include hyperlinks to other web sites. These kinds of links are made available for your convenience to offer even more information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no answerability for the content material of the linked web site.
- You are not allowed to develop a hyperlink to this internet site from another web site or piece of content without having our prior consent.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute coming from any kind of use of the website is governed by the laws of Great Britain.