Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our web site.
The word 'us' or 'we' is utilized to describe the website owner . The word 'you' designates the person or viewer of the website.
The usage of this website is ruled by way of the following terms:
- The content of the pages of the site is good for your all round information and utilization exclusively. It is subject to alteration with out notification.
- Neither we nor any third parties present any warrantee or reassurance about the accuracy, current status, efficiency, comprehensiveness or viability of the information and items seen or provided on this website for any particular intention. You accept that this sort of advice and products could contain inaccuracies or mistakes and we specifically exclude responsibility for any of these inaccuracies or faults to the maximum amount allowed legally.
- Your use of any data or materials on this internet site is wholly at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It should be your own obligation to make certain that any products, professional services or data available through this website match your particular needs.
- This site features content which is owned by or approved for our use. This information includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and artwork. Duplication is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which makes up a part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised usage of this site may possibly bring about a claim for damages and be illegal.
- Occasionally this web site might additionally contain links to other internet sites. These hyperlinks are made available for your convenience to offer even more material. These hyperlinks do not signify that we promote the site(s). We have no responsibility for the written content of the connected site.
- You can not generate a web link to this site from a different web site or piece of content with out our previous consent.
- Your usage of this internet site and any legal argument coming out of such utilization of the web site is subject to the law regulations of the United Kingdom.