Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our web site.
The word 'us' or 'we' is utilised to describe the site owner . The expression 'you' refers back to the user or viewer of the site.
The usage of this web site is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- The subject material of the pages of the site is good for your all round knowledge and use only. It can be subject to alteration without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any kind of warranty or reassurances regarding the reliability, current status, performance, completeness or appropriateness of the information and products seen or provided on this web site for any specific objective. You recognize that such advice and supplies could carry discrepancies or mistakes and we specifically leave out responsibility for any of these discrepancies or errors to the fullest amount permitted legally.
- Your use of any data or materials on this site is totally at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own obligation to make certain that any goods, services or information obtainable through this web site match your distinct demands.
- This web site consists of material that is written by or licensed for our use. These components includes, but just isn't limited to, the design, layout, look and pictures. Reproduction is disallowed other than as stated by the copyright notice, which makes up a part of our t's and c's.
- All copyright marks mentioned in this website which aren't the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unsanctioned usage of this web site may possibly bring about a claim for damages and also be against the law.
- In some cases this website could also incorporate links to other sites. All these links are given for your benefit and to supply more data. These hyperlinks don't suggest that we promote the internet site(s). We have no responsibility for the material of the connected internet site.
- Your use of this web site and any legal argument emerging from any kind of usage of the internet site is subject to the law regulations of Great Britain.